2. What Personal Information Do We Collect?
3. How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
• To help us develop and deliver additional services to better meet your needs;
• To recommend new products or services that might be of interest to you;
• To inform you of promotional offers or special campaigns;
• To send surveys or obtain feedback that will allow us to develop and improve our Applications;
4. With Whom Do We Share Your Information?
We do not sell your personal information to any third parties. However, we may share your non-personal and personal information with third parties under the following circumstances:
• Upon your authorization to disclose personal information;
• To allow third party service providers or vendors to perform services on our behalf and at our request and relating to our website or Applications, such as payment processing, email delivery, or customer service;
• To allow third party service providers or vendors to assist us in analyzing the use of our website or Applications;
• To allow our business partners and affiliates to contact you with promotional materials and special offers that may be of interest to you;
• To comply with applicable law or legal authority, such as a court order, search warrant, or subpoena;
5. Our Policies Concerning Children
Our website and Applications are not intended for children under the age of fourteen (14), and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from children. If we discover that we have inadvertently collected personal information from children under the age of fourteen (14), we will take all reasonable measures to erase this information from our records as soon as possible.
6. Your California Privacy Rights
We do not share your personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes without your permission.